It's been quite a journey and it is now 25 years since we first introduced Arbortech's first woodworking tool, the Woodcarver Blade in 1988 when the company was also established.
We are proud of all our achievements including establishing our brand in the woodworking and masonry industry, developing and expanding our product portfolio and internationalization to date.
To help celebrate our 25 year anniversary, we would like to invite you to enter our WOODWORKING COMPETITION.
How To Enter:
Whether your skill level is novice, intermediate, of a skilled woodworker, we strongly encourage you to be a part of this competition!
Pick a wood project you would like to create. There is no limitation as to what you can produce and we encourage you to let your creativity have no restrictions.
You need to provide photos of your starting point, in progress and of course, the finished wood art piece. You also need to demonstrate your use of any Arbortech tool/s during your wood project creation.
You need to provide a description of the type of wood used, any finishes and/or other unique characteristics in the description field of the entry form. Click here to download the entry form. Please Note: If you are having problems filling out the entry form electronically please download Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can then open and fill out the pdf entry form using this program.
Upload your photos to our Facebook page under the "Woodworking Competition 2013" folder of your original woodworking project being created using Arbortech tools.
Competition is open to all residents; both in Australia and international.
We wish to inspire you and let your creativity to be unleashed! We encourage you to get creative with your project!
This woodworking competition is about originality, fun and creativity. The entries are not purely based on the best looking project but rather a number of different constituents.
The winning entry will be chosen based on the following criterion being best fulfilled:
- The wood piece is unique, original and creative
- Provided the best photographic evidence of the various project build stages; from start, in progress to finish
- Provided the best evidence of Arbortech tools in use
- Provided the best documentation of project details such as description, explanations of techniques and general commentary about the project build
The winner will receive a full set of Arbortech Woodworking tools to the value of $1,000 AUD.
The woodworking tool prize kit includes:
- Power Chisel
Competition Important Dates:
Competition is open to all residents from Friday 10th May 2013.
All entries must be submitted to our Facebook page under the Album "Woodworking Competition 2013" by Monday 8th July 2013, 4.00pm WST.
The winner will be announced via our Facebook page on Wednesday 15th July 2013.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- You must provide photographic evidence of using Arbortech tool/s as part of your woodworking project. The use of Arbortech tools must have been for part or for all of your project.
- You must provide the completed entry form along with your photo submissions. All question fields must be filled and completed.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Arbortech reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18. If you are under 18, you must have consent from your parents/guardian your entry to the competition rules.
- Arbortech reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- Closing date for submission to our Facebook page is Monday 8th July 2013 by 4.00pm WST. Entries submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- Winners will be chosen at our discretion based on our evaluation of the specified competition criterion.
- Prize package is non transferrable and not redeemable for cash. Arbortech reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.